Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Pesto for the win

I love a good pesto.  It isn't something you can typically find on the shelves in Japanese shops (various forms can typically be found at import stores).  Luckily, it is a cinch to make.

I have nuts from Costco, cheese from the shop, as well as basil and garlic from my garden.  Add just a pinch of salt and a bit of olive oil and put everything through the food processor.  When it comes to pesto, I never measure.  I just add and adjust until it tastes amazing.


The yearning for pesto was very timely as our rainy season is about to begin (next week), so I needed to harvest the basil and garlic before everything got soggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The time has come to say goodbye

Earlier this year my husband applied for a new job. As usual, I encouraged him as he went through the interview process. It was a long, draw...