Wednesday, May 13, 2020

More work on the forest

Besides school work, I'm running out of new activities to do in our home.  We are spending almost no time outside right now.  It can be tedious at times.

So, when my son is resistant to any of my suggestions, we work on the forest.  Today, we painted with sponges.  He was delighted.


He gets such a kick out of art projects.  I just have to have all the supplies ready!  Luckily, the art teacher has various activities for the kids as part of the school curriculum.  Today, my son cut along a squiggly line on a worksheet.  He was so impressed with himself.  And it was something that I would never think to have him do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The time has come to say goodbye

Earlier this year my husband applied for a new job. As usual, I encouraged him as he went through the interview process. It was a long, draw...