Monday, July 27, 2020

Raw fish for dinner

We decided to duck out for (another) conveyor belt sushi dinner.  We were having a break in the rain and I didn't feel like cooking.  Sushi is such an easy choice.  It is fast something everyone can agree upon.

Frankly, going to sushi for dinner is pretty normal for us.  

As we walked out of the restaurant, I had to stop in my tracks.  I immediately started laughing at this sight of the gatcha-gatcha machine they had near the door.


Whoever thought it would be a good idea to put a toy fish machine in a sushi restaurant entrance has a good sense of humor.  But the person who decided to put a fish toy that squeezes to reveal fish eggs is hilarious.

It was just something that made me chuckle today.  We all need those little things these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The time has come to say goodbye

Earlier this year my husband applied for a new job. As usual, I encouraged him as he went through the interview process. It was a long, draw...