Monday, November 11, 2019

Rent it for now, rent it for later

My husband told me that sometime we could rent a car for a road trip or weekend getaway.  We've seen a couple options around, but just have never made a plan.  Before we really look into it, we must determine a destination.

Until then, we just casually remind each other of the idea whenever the mood strikes.  Or, when we see something funny.

We stumbled upon a car rental option recently that I'm pretty sure won't work for us.  It was actually a car share.  It was eye catching because the vehicle was super tiny!  I know many Americans that would not fit into the tiny one-seater.


While I'm not exactly fond of small spaces, I thought it would be fun to zoom around town in this little contraption.  Of course, I only think this in my fantasies and definitely not in real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The time has come to say goodbye

Earlier this year my husband applied for a new job. As usual, I encouraged him as he went through the interview process. It was a long, draw...