Friday, July 17, 2020

Enough already

We've had 18 days straight of measurable rain in Tokyo.  Even for the rainy season, this is a lot.  

I'm used to rain and grey weather.  Coming from Seattle, it is just part of my blood.  But after spending much of the spring inside...  Ugh.  I'm just done.  

I'm not looking forward to the heat of Tokyo's summer weather, but I would appreciate a break from the teeter-totter we've been on.  Waffling between 21°C and 34°C (70°F/90°F) from one day to the next is really hard on the body.

Why can't we just find a comfortable 27°C or 28°C (80°/82°) and stay there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The time has come to say goodbye

Earlier this year my husband applied for a new job. As usual, I encouraged him as he went through the interview process. It was a long, draw...