Saturday, June 13, 2020

Raindrops on roses

To start the rainy season, we were treated to downpours today.  I found myself waking up to the rain and not wanting to leave my bed.  I laid there for hours (thanks to my husband getting up with our son), listening to the rain hit the ground and surrounding roofs, drifting in and out of slumber.  It was such a treat to hear it falling.


It rained all day today, keeping us indoors except for a quick walk to the store.  We chose to have a very relaxing day.  Even after 3 months of being stuck inside, we all would rather be together rather than anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The time has come to say goodbye

Earlier this year my husband applied for a new job. As usual, I encouraged him as he went through the interview process. It was a long, draw...