Sunday, June 14, 2020

A small package brings big joy

I love to send packages.  I also like receiving them, but that's not my point here.  Over time, I've spent a pretty penny on postage.  But luckily, not as much as I could have!  Japan Post has a small packet price that saves me a lot of money.

If a package is less than 2 kg (4.4 lbs) as well as a combined measurement of 90 cm (35 inches), including the length, width, and thickness of the container, the price is considerably less than a "normal" package.  There are little rules about minimum sizes and so forth, too.


It has been great, especially during this difficult time of not being able to go visit the US.  I can still send birthday gifts and random little tidbits to brighten people's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The time has come to say goodbye

Earlier this year my husband applied for a new job. As usual, I encouraged him as he went through the interview process. It was a long, draw...