Monday, April 20, 2020

The sun will come out tomorrow

The weather has been quite crazy lately.  Rain one day, then sunny and beautiful the next.  Back to rainy, and so on and so forth.  It is very trying on already strayed nerves.

Although today was a rainy day, I had shorts on my mind.  My son refuses to stop growing, no matter how much I tell him to stop it.  This means his jeans are now highwaters.  Luckily it is the season (supposedly) to cut loose and let his knees see the sun.

I decided not just to chop them off, but give them a little flair by adding fun cuffs.  It didn't take very much time at all to sew them on and they turned out super cute.


While I spend most of my time keeping my son entertained, it is nice to entertain myself a little bit here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The time has come to say goodbye

Earlier this year my husband applied for a new job. As usual, I encouraged him as he went through the interview process. It was a long, draw...