Friday, April 17, 2020

Pajama Day

Sometimes you just need a pajama day.  A day where you don't get dressed and just do the least work possible.  Of course with a 6 year old, one cannot really do nothing all day.  But we did our best.

We watched some television, including the school promoted program.  I read several chapters of "Ramona and Her Father" aloud.  My son colored, played Legos, and finished his math homework.  I cooked lunch and my husband cooked dinner.  My husband also worked all day, but my son and I did not.  We vegged.

Part of me is disappointed we chose to do this today, because tomorrow is supposed to be rainy.  But when you need to phone it in, you should!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The time has come to say goodbye

Earlier this year my husband applied for a new job. As usual, I encouraged him as he went through the interview process. It was a long, draw...