Monday, March 30, 2020

Not sure what to write

I'm really not sure what to write today.  As we stay indoors, it feels like the same day over and over again.  I'm not really "experiencing Japan" right now.  I'm just hanging out in my house.

We got an email from the school district today to say that school was going to open next week as scheduled.  This greatly disappoints me as I am expecting to hear that we will be quarantined any day now.  As previously discussed, I'm not convinced the education ministry has released the most thorough recommendations to protect kids.

Time will tell what is going to happen.  Right now we are just in a waiting game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The time has come to say goodbye

Earlier this year my husband applied for a new job. As usual, I encouraged him as he went through the interview process. It was a long, draw...