Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Tokyo Disneyland

To put it simply, Tokyo Disneyland was magical. It is very similar to the original, and every bit of fun. Everyone in my family loves Disney for various reasons. I love the magical feeling of being transformed into a kid.  My son thinks Mickey is the greatest.  He also loves roller coasters, which made the day even better. 


I highly recommend coming in the winter on a week day!  The longest line we stood in was only an hour line. In my opinion, Space Mountain is totally worth the wait. After a bit of hesitation before getting on, my son readily agreed it was a fantastic ride. (He asked a cast member if the ride was scary or fun and she told him it was fun. This was all the convincing he needed.). Maybe it's my imagination, but Space Mountain felt longer here and a bit more intense. It was great!

The food was good for park food. We made sure to find and eat lots of fun Disney morsels. 


We were able to watch all 3 parades and the fireworks at the end of the evening. The performances were so much fun!  Each one had us dancing around to the music.  There were some surprising characters participating in the parades, like Mary Poppins, from cherished movies.  


After 12 hours in the park, this mom is beat!  My parents, however, are still at the park riding the rides and having a blast.  I'm going to bed a happy child at heart, dreaming of our wonderful day at Tokyo Disneyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The time has come to say goodbye

Earlier this year my husband applied for a new job. As usual, I encouraged him as he went through the interview process. It was a long, draw...