Thursday, July 30, 2020

Waiting for a thought to come

I'm sitting here thinking about what to write.  Life is pretty uneventful, making it difficult to think of interesting topics.  I could whine about the school being resistant to getting me a translator, but I'm sure we just need to request it from the right person.  I've already complained about the weather.  Although the beetles continue to fascinate, they aren't interesting enough to write about again.   

Truth of the matter is that with not leaving the house very much due to Covid, I'm not really experiencing Japan very much.  While my son is at school, I'm taking an online course.  I cook a lot of western food these days because I get beautiful produce delivered each week.  And I take my son to ballet each week.

How can I write about Japan, when I'm barely experiencing it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The time has come to say goodbye

Earlier this year my husband applied for a new job. As usual, I encouraged him as he went through the interview process. It was a long, draw...