Monday, December 30, 2019

Soft kitty, warm kitty

I love seeing super random products that make it to store shelves.  Here in Japan, many of the most random (to me) products typically have to do with pets.  Not only do I constantly see dog strollers and cat backpacks being used in the park (where most people would expect to see animals on leashes, not be carted around), I see all kinds of merchandise in the stores.

Maybe this one isn't unique to Japan, but it humored me at any rate.  A blanket with a special pocket for your furry baby.  My cats and dogs have always been perfectly fine snuggling up on top of the blanket or under it.  I didn't need a special pouch for them.  But to each their own!


Enjoy your pets any way you can have them.  Whether or not they require special modes of transportation or prefer special cuddle blankets, pets are an awesome part of your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The time has come to say goodbye

Earlier this year my husband applied for a new job. As usual, I encouraged him as he went through the interview process. It was a long, draw...