Saturday, February 23, 2019

Put it out

I have been seeing small red lockers all over town since we moved here.  I've never really paid much attention to them, but I see them.  I only seem to pay heed to them when I'm not with my husband. 

One day, curiosity got the better of me and I took a picture of one of these mysterious boxes. 


After I got home, I asked my husband what it was.  "Oh, that's a fire extinguisher." he explained.  They are for people to use while waiting for the fire engine to arrive.

I understand having fire extinguishers in buildings, but on street corners was a little different.

I guess I feel a little better knowing we have a fire extinguisher down the block if we need one.  It seems like by the time you run and grab it and get back it would be too late, but it's better than nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The time has come to say goodbye

Earlier this year my husband applied for a new job. As usual, I encouraged him as he went through the interview process. It was a long, draw...