Thursday, November 29, 2018

Spending Christmas with Mickey

I have been wanting to go to Disneyland at Christmastime for as long as I can remember.  I love seeing holiday spirit come alive through lights, decorations, and cheer.  From the images I have seen, Disney really knows how to put on a holidays show.

So, when my husband suggested we go to Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea for a few days this holiday season, I was more than on board. 

We (meaning my husband) made lots of plans to see all the Christmas performances.  We wanted to experience it all.  I have to say, there was not a moment of disappointment.  Everything was super beautiful and full of joyful spirit. 

Here is just a peek of our little time in a magical land.

Disneyland: Christmas trees at the entrance
Disneyland: 35th Anniversary tree
Disneyland: Disney Christmas Stories Parade
  

Disneyland: fun decorations!
Disneyland: It's the small touches
Disneyland: The Haunted Mansion now features the Nightmare Before Christmas
DisneySea: Entrance
DisneySea: trees everywhere
DisneySea: fun lights
DisneySea: Even the merpeople were festive
DisneySea: It’s Christmas Time! A show right on the water and on various stages.

DisneySea: Colors of Christmas nighttime show

No comments:

Post a Comment

The time has come to say goodbye

Earlier this year my husband applied for a new job. As usual, I encouraged him as he went through the interview process. It was a long, draw...