Friday, March 19, 2021

An emotional week

There are no qualms about it, it has been a very emotional week. There have been many emotions coursing through my body as I process the loss of my father. It has been quite discombobulating.

Desiring to stay in bed all day and process, a friend challenged me to get outside for a bit everyday. Since it is spring, she asked if I could send her photos of the flowers blooming in the neighborhood.

Cherry blossoms outside the library are in full bloom.

Cherry blossoms on a major street are just starting to flower.

These pink cherry blossoms are early bloomers.

A variety of magnolia native to Japan is blooming all over our neighborhood.

More magnolias.

Flowering quince brighten up any day.

Sometimes getting outside is the best thing for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The time has come to say goodbye

Earlier this year my husband applied for a new job. As usual, I encouraged him as he went through the interview process. It was a long, draw...