Monday, January 27, 2020

Flowers bloom and snow in the forecast

As my son and I walked to the store today, I noticed some tiny daffodils cheering up the gray sky.  They always surprise me with their appearance, as I think January is too early to see these happy little faces.


Tonight we are expecting snow.  Well, I'm not.  I lived in Seattle way too long to ever believe a snow forecast.  I believe it when I see it.

Since we don't have any transportation woes in the snow (my husband takes an underground train to work and I walk my son to school), it doesn't matter to us whether or not it snows.

The only matter is that we had so much fun in the snow two years ago.  Although I understand it is completely out of the norm to have snow like that, I've been secretly wishing for it all winter long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The time has come to say goodbye

Earlier this year my husband applied for a new job. As usual, I encouraged him as he went through the interview process. It was a long, draw...