Monday, January 22, 2018

Let it snow in Tokyo!

The forecast said snow.  But I am from Seattle.  We don't believe the forecast.  It is usually wrong.  So when it started falling at 10 am, my son rushed outside in his pajamas to catch some snowflakes on his tongue.  I believe in the old homage "if I don't have anywhere to go, let it snow!!!"

The first little bit was more like soft hail.

My son and I only had one place to go today and that was to the park to play.  So, we were thrilled to get out and play in the fluffy white stuff.  As the day progressed, it continued to fall. 


The children that we play with each day were delighted.  They built snowmen and went sledding.  We walked through the trees and enjoyed the winter wonderland.


Although I didn't ride my bike, I didn't put it under cover either!  Guess I should be more trusting of the forecast!


By the end of the day, the snow was deep and expected to continue to fall until midnight.  Let it snow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The time has come to say goodbye

Earlier this year my husband applied for a new job. As usual, I encouraged him as he went through the interview process. It was a long, draw...