Monday, September 23, 2019

Buy all the pumpkins

Orange pumpkins still aren't really a thing here in Japan.  So, when we saw a small selection today in front of a florist shop while out on a bike ride, I quickly bought 3!  I simply couldn't resist. 


My son absolutely loves Halloween.  I tend to go above and beyond for him on this holiday.  In fact, a friend who will be visiting before Halloween will be bringing a bit of American fun-size candy just for me to use while recreating trick-or-treating.  Friends will hide behind doors in my house and then he'll get to go door-to-door collecting candy and treats! 


Spending ¥1300 ($12) for three small pumpkins didn't seem like too much to pay for such a luxury item. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The time has come to say goodbye

Earlier this year my husband applied for a new job. As usual, I encouraged him as he went through the interview process. It was a long, draw...