Sunday, December 30, 2018

Guest photographer

I was fully intending to go to Toshimaen tonight with my boys to see their illumination.  However, the cold that I have been trying my best to keep at bay has taken hold.  My throat hurts.  The coughing isn't consistent, but when it comes it is miserable.  I'm tired and cranky and when my husband suggested they could go without me.


We didn't want to reschedule because tonight the park offered fireworks in addition to the illumination.  So, my boys went ahead without me and I rested on the couch.

Before they left, my son asked if he could take my old phone and take photos.  So all of these photos were taken by him. 


Luckily their illumination goes through the end of February, so we still have time to go and enjoy their lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The time has come to say goodbye

Earlier this year my husband applied for a new job. As usual, I encouraged him as he went through the interview process. It was a long, draw...