Friday, October 6, 2017

Tomorrow

Tomorrow we get our keys.

Tomorrow we will officially have a residence in Japan.

Tomorrow we will sign a 2 year rental agreement.

Tomorrow we will take the final measurements to make sure the appliances we hope to purchase will indeed fit.

Tomorrow we start moving some of the boxes of stuff we have purchased and brought with us to the new place.

Tomorrow we will most likely have a dance party in our living room.

Tomorrow really is the culmination of a whole lot of work.

Tomorrow is a big day.  Good thing I'm exhausted, otherwise I don't think I'd be able to sleep!

Before I turn in for the night, one little question for my readers...  What do you think this metal contraption is for?  Any thoughts?  I'll share the answer in a few days.  But, I'm curious what people think it is.


And finally, a sneak peek at the couch we bought.  I took this before I noticed the no photos sign...  Oops!


2 comments:

  1. Car elevator for an underground parking garage.

    Lu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely right! The circle swings your car around to have it pointed in the right direction and the doors open to reveal an elevator. I've always wondered why they don't have these in the US!

      Delete

The time has come to say goodbye

Earlier this year my husband applied for a new job. As usual, I encouraged him as he went through the interview process. It was a long, draw...