Saturday, September 30, 2017

Roppongi Art Walk

A lovely evening walk included lots of interesting art displays in Roppongi Hills.  We have been watching them build and set up various exhibits over the last week or so.  It was a pleasure to see everything come together into the interesting pieces.  Of course, we liked some more than others.  I wouldn't say it was any different than other Art Walks I have been to over the years.  But, it was a fun event.


In the quest to eat all the cute food in Japan, we bought a hermit crab chocolate cream pastry and a whale sweet bread (called melon pan because it was filled with a fake honeydew filling) at a bakery today.  The cuteness must be consumed!  Honestly, the whale wasn't that good, as I don't like melon that much, but the bread part was really yummy.


And the most surprising find today was the juice box sized box of wine, which included a straw!  I needed a small amount of white wine for a recipe.  Ha, ha!  Don't judge.  I didn't use the straw, just the wine inside.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The time has come to say goodbye

Earlier this year my husband applied for a new job. As usual, I encouraged him as he went through the interview process. It was a long, draw...