Thursday, June 20, 2019

A slice of pineapple

My son loves Hawaiian pizza - ham and pineapple.  Although it is a really polarizing choice of toppings, he doesn't care one bit.  As I've already mentioned in a previous post, pizza in Japan is quite different than US pies. 

We've dined on Pizza La pizzas (the most popular Japanese pizza chain), Dominos (the number one import that has taken on a Japanese style), and now we've found Pizza Hut.  While perusing the Pizza Hut menu, I spotted the desired toppings.  My son was over the moon to find out he could have pineapple on his pizza.


We got take out because it is significantly cheaper to pick it up yourself.  When a single medium pie is over $30, it is great to get a second pizza for half off or even free.  So at least we can stretch the spendy dinner into a couple meals.

When we arrived home, we tossed our salad and sat down to eat our dinner.  I opened up the box of the Hawaiian pizza to find a surprise.  In addition to ham and pineapple, the pizza had corn on it! 


It's always an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The time has come to say goodbye

Earlier this year my husband applied for a new job. As usual, I encouraged him as he went through the interview process. It was a long, draw...